.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

testing , testing

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Email from ELLEN

HI everyone! Thanks again for coming last night!
First and foremost, I just got approval to go ahead with the next Art
After
Hours!! woohoo - ART & SEOUL is official.

So here are the promised action items (listed in order of importance):

Find out what is happening in the city on or around Nov 7 and Nov 14
that
might conflict with AAH. We need to confirm the date ASAP.

Send me contact info for new Young Professional & collegiate
organizations
who might want to 'host' 5 after 5. See below for blurb about what we
can
offer them. Do not book any of the groups yet, but if you talk to them
you
can refer them to me. The dates I have the classroom booked for such
events are Sept. 4, October 30, December 4, and Dec 18. I'd like to
invite
an Indian group (NETIP?) in on Sept 4 since we have an Indian
performance
group that night. I'm giving KAPS and KACSF (korean groups) their
choice
of Oct 31 and Dec 4, but encouraging Dec 4 since there will be a korean
performer in samsung. Larry Chiang would like to have another Mandarin
Night on one of the other dates. I'm working on booking more dates
this
spring.

Once I have confirmed the details on our 5 after 5 after 5 Symphony
promotion on Sept 18, help me promote it (tell friends, send evites?,
etc.)
Basically, it will be a $20 or $25 ticket to come to the museum for 5
after
5, then see a performance of Beethoven's 5th at the symphony. a cheap
night of culture.

Send me names and addresses of local celebs that we might want to
invite to
AAH.

Send me any ideas/contacts you have for Korean DJs, performance groups,
activities, food donors, etc.

Did I forget anything?
I'll mail you the general museum rack cards today or tomorrow. And
Jen,
i'll send you your official AAM business cards.
Now get to work!

thanks :)
ellen


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ellen Oh
Senior Marketing Associate
Asian Art Museum
200 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
ph: (415) 581-3712
fax: (415) 581-4714
eoh@asianart.org
www.asianart.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home